Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday, September 28th, 2010

I have never done a blog before, but I think that I need to start documenting what I'm going through with my breast cancer diagnosis.  Tomorrow is called "Day 0" also known as the day before I start chemo.  I will have a whole host of drugs to take before I even start chemo and every day until I'm done.  My first chemo starts on Thursday, September 30th, 2010, and my final chemo will be on January 13th, 2011.

Tomorrow, I'm going to try to recount everything that has gone on so far since my diagnosis on 7/8/10.

Goodnight all,


 Em

3 comments:

  1. I'm your first follower! Thinking about you and hoping all goes smoothly as you take on this big fight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that you're doing this. Thank you for trusting us to take this journey with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Emily I know everything will be in your favor...praying for you!

    ReplyDelete